Mastor Telecom’s IP based solutions enable you to interconnect your main office with branch locations and/or remote users. Private networking combines network-based features of traditional PBX systems and reduces infrastructure, capital expenditure while increasing productivity.
Networking allows businesses to:
- Extend full-featured desk phone functionality to remote users anywhere via IP telephones connected to your private intranet or the Internet.
- Reduce costs by transmitting voice calls via the Internet or your private intranet.
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple telephone systems to work together as one system.
- Share capabilities enterprise-wide, from a single voice mail system and a centralized call center, to internal extension dialing and call accounting.
- Turn a long-distance call into a local call by “hopping off” the network as needed
- Networking features include Centralized Voice Mail & Attendant, and Call Accounting. Alternate Routing provides for toll bypass configurations and automatic recovery from network disruptions.