Toshiba’s IP telephone systems and multi-site networking enable you to interconnect your main office with branch locations and/or remote users. Private networking combines network-based features and the features of traditional PBX systems, reducing infrastructure, capital expenditure and operating costs, and increasing productivity. Networking allows businesses to:
- Extend full-featured desk phone functionality to remote users anywhere via IP telephones connected to your private intranet or the Internet.
- Reduce costs by transmitting voice calls via the Internet or your private intranet.
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple telephone systems to work together as one system.
- Share capabilities enterprise-wide, from a single voice mail system and a centralized call center, to internal extension dialing and call accounting.
- Turn a long-distance call into a local call by “hopping off” the network as needed
- Networking features include Centralized Voice Mail and Attendant, Call Accounting, and Station DSS button appearances across all nodes. Alternate Routing provides for toll bypass configurations and automatic recovery from network disruptions.